Terms and Conditions
Our team at Sky Lagoon welcomes you. Please note that your visit is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your ticket grants you entry to Sky Lagoon at a certain date and time. Tickets purchased in advance can be changed to another date or refund granted, upon being requested at least 24 hrs. before the scheduled time. Sky Lagoon can only grant entry to a certain number of guests. If you arrive late, we cannot guarantee availability. In that case your ticket is forfeited.
- All online purchases require full payment with a credit card at the time of purchase. Prices on the website are in ISK, inclusive of VAT and all other taxes and service fees that may apply. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted at Sky Lagoon. Children 12y–14y must be accompanied by a guardian (18 years or older). Children who cannot swim will be required to wear inflatable armbands (floaties) for safety reasons. Accompanying adult must supervise children at all times.
- Sky Lagoon reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to, or remove from the lagoon or the site of Sky Lagoon facilities, any person who:
- has behaved in a manner which, in the opinion of Sky Lagoon staff, is detrimental to the safety or enjoyment of other guests;
- has used threatening, abusive or insulting language or behaviour or in any way provokes or has behaved in a manner that may provoke a breach of the peace;
- is or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Sky Lagoon staff may ask guests to take a breathalyzer test if there is any indication of a guest being under the influence of alcohol. Guests are not allowed to enter the lagoon if a test shows results above 0.08% alcohol level in blood. Refusing to take a breathalyzer test will result in guest not being granted access, or removal from the premises if access has already been granted.
- You should expect the water temperature of Sky Lagoon to be between 38-40°C (100-104°F), although it may vary with weather conditions. We also operate steam-baths, saunas and cold pools. If you have any condition or aversity that makes it unadvisable for you to enter any of these, you should refrain from it or enter at your own responsibility. Our operations are safe and have been licensed by appropriate authorities.
- Guests must remain within permitted guest areas and adhere to our health and safety procedures and guidelines and follow instructions from our staff in that respect or risk ejection from the premises.
- All persons visiting Sky Lagoon must pay for admission prior to entering the lagoon area. Any person attempting to gain admission without a ticket will be removed from the facility grounds.
- No outside food or beverages of any kind may be brought into or consumed at Sky Lagoon premises.
- Smoking is prohibited within the Sky Lagoon facility and on its grounds.
- Pets are prohibited at Sky Lagoon.
- You must respect the privacy of other guests during your visit and not make, or cause to be made, any excessive noise or behave in a manner likely to disturb other guests. In that regard you must follow instructions from our staff or risk removal from the premises.
- You can only take photos or record your visit to Sky Lagoon in another manner subject to an express prior approval by Sky Lagoon's staff. Resulting photos or other records would be for private use only and cannot be commercially exploited in any manner.
- From time to time Sky Lagoon, or other authorized parties, may carry out photography and/or video recording in Sky Lagoon or its grounds which may feature visitors. Guests will be notified on entry when such recording and/or photographing is taking place. By entering the grounds, having been informed of such recording or photographing, you expressly agree to such recording and/or photographing. You further agree that Sky Lagoon or any authorized party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Sky Lagoon or such authorized party (as the case may be). We kindly ask you to notify us at the reception if you do not agree.
- Sky Lagoon will expend reasonable efforts to ensure that the facility is open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. Sky Lagoon does, all the same, reserve the right in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise and with or without prior notice, to close the facilities. In the event of such closure, Sky Lagoon will refund tickets valid for the time of the unexpected closure as the sole remedy for the ticket holders.
- Sky Lagoon offers a range of services and facilities for guests with special needs or disabilities. Our staff will provide support as needed. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sky Lagoon is not responsible for lost or damaged goods. Please use the provided lockers for all your belongings. We also offer a luggage room for your bags in the reception area.
- In all wet areas you may experience a slippery surface. You are at your own risk and accidents may occur if you are not careful. Please contact our team if you require assistance.
- Your credit card is associated with your admission bracelet during your visit. You are responsible for all charges associated with your bracelet during the visit.
- Swimsuits are a requirement while enjoying the lagoon. We are pleased to provide swimsuits for both rental and purchase.
These terms and conditions are unilaterally drafted by Sky Lagoon but any guests visiting Sky Lagoon are subject to the terms and conditions. They are drafted under the laws of the Republic of Iceland and any interpretation thereof subject thereto.